From cheese making to composting to animal adventures, our on-farm public programs offer inspiring ideas, hands-on skills, and fun experiences on the farm. Adults, kids, and families are welcome for tours, workshops, and programs throughout the year.
Visit our calendar of events to learn more and sign up for a program.
- Explore Food & Farming – walking tours, beekeeping, and more
- Fun for Families – day and overnight programs for the whole family
- Day Camps On the Farm – day camps for kids
- From the Fields to the Kitchen – cheese making, soap making, and more
- Learn to Garden Organically – organic gardening and composting for the home gardener
- Sustainable Building Skills - "whole tree" architecture, building with cob, and more
To learn more about our public programs, contact Liz Whitehurst, Program Director, at 815.389.8455 or email@example.com .
Note: Because this is a working farm and residence, we cannot accommodate unscheduled visitors.
How to Donate
Every dollar counts. Our work continues with your support.